Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yellowstone Upper Loop

We drove the Upper Loop of Yellowstone today. We saw lots of wildlife and waterfalls, but there are no pics of me, and that's what you came to see, right?

Daddy found this hillside to take pictures in. Mommy gave Daddy a big pat on the back (at Daddy's request) for finding this beautiful photo op.

Clapping is my new favorite trick. I do it all the time because it seems to make everyone smile when I do it.


Hamming it up for my fans


The family in front of White Elephant Back Terrace at Mammoth Hot Springs.


We climbed up on the rocks and found a really cool cave back behind were we are standing.


This video explains itself... I'm adorable!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Emma said...

Beautiful!! Daddy did deserve a pat on the back for that photo op. Loved it.

Grams said...

So glad you had a fun vacation. Grams