Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 12, 2009

The Penguins Win the Cup!

We spent the morning at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, which has the world's largest collection of genealogical resources. I know it sounds like a total snore-fest, but it was actually really cool. Mommy found a picture of her great-grandmother's grandmother. Once the scanner is up and running I'll try to remember to post it. I know the dates on the pics are wrong. These are off of Kaelly's camera.

Here is a pic of the Temple in Temple Square. There was a wedding going on while we were there.


There was a children's floor in the LDS Museum. Daddy dressed Tyler, Kaelly, and me up as shepherds in the nativity. Daddy has such a weird sense of humor!


This is the Christus statue. I love how Jesus looks so strong and powerful.


We drove 5 hours from Utah, through Idaho, and into Montana to West Yellowstone. I am such a good little traveler. I didn't complain once! Pappy was on a mission to get us there before the Penguin game started. We had to watch the game on a little TV in our cabin, but the Penguins won the Stanley Cup! Pappy started screaming and said it was the best day of his life! I love my Pappy, he is such a hockey fan!


1 comment:

Aunt Emma said...

I like the way Daddy thinks. Showing you how to be a good shepard. That Dad of yours is always thinking. :)