Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Frequent Flier

Daddy, Mommy, and I flew from Salt Lake City back to Orlando today. It has been a long week, but as you can see I'm still a trooper!


I like to sit in a seat like a big boy instead of my car seat, which is great for Daddy and Mommy because they don't have to carry it from flight to flight.


I have my seatbelt tight and low across my hips, just like the flight attendant told me!


Giggling at goodness-knows-what. My laughter is contagious.


I love to fly!!!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Oooh, Bethy, he's just so dang cute & happy! I just want to squeeze his cheek and give him tons of sugars (because I'm sure with your family around, he's not getting near enough - lol!!)

Aunt Emma said...

Lincoln, you are the sweetest, and happiest baby!!! It amazes me how happy you are whatever you are doing.

Grams said...

I love you Lincoln. You are soooo sweet. Grams

Aunt Emma said...

I am already missing you and your family. We had so much fun with you all.:)