Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My First Trip to Aquatica

We went to Aquatica, Orlando's newest water park. It is awesome! We had such a good time.


Here I am in Kata's Kookaburra Cove. It is a special place in the park just for kids my age.


My kayak had a blow hole that had water shooting out of the top. I couldn't take my eyes off of it!


Then I moved on to the blue kayak. It was just as entertaining as the red and yellow one!


Look at me being a big boy sitting all by myself.


The cove has tubes so you can float around and relax. I was striking a pose for Mommy.


This is the first time my teeth have made an appearance on my blog. The day after Easter, we were sitting in the airport waiting on the plane, and Mommy and Daddy noticed that two of my bottom teeth had poked through.


I am gonna be a ladies man.



A pic of the whole family.


Daddy made me this cool Aquatica hat.

3 comments:

j*g*h*l*HOLLADAY said...

They should use you for their advertising! It looks like you are having a blast! Wish I was there to splash with you.

Tell your mommy I said thank you for the super sweet comment she left on my blog!

Aunt Emma said...

Those are some great pics. It has rained for two days and going to continue for the next few. Nice to see the sun. Looks like a lot of fun.

Grams said...

So glad you had a great day. Cute Cute pictures. I love you all so much.