Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Emma!

My cousin Emma is 10 years old today. I don't have any new pics of us together, so I will post some from the past year. Here she is with my Mommy. They have always loved to play dress-up together.

Here she is in her cheerleader outfit. She's going to be a heart breaker.



Here we are the day I came home from the hospital. She was very careful with me, and made sure she held my just right.


Emma and Kaelly at the rodeo in Oklahoma. They had a blast chasing the calves around the arena.


Another pic of Emma and Kaelly. They are like two peas in a pod.


Happy Birthday, Emma. I love you!

2 comments:

Grams said...

My beautiful 10 year old sweeties. I love you both. Grams

Unknown said...

I love you too, Lincoln !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!