Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just Another Beautiful Day at the Beach

It was 85 degrees and beautiful today, so Mommy and Daddy took Tyler, Kaelly, and me to the beach today.


Daddy said I look like the guy on Weekend At Bernie's.


Chillin' out in front my shark while everyone else sets up camp.


I love the beach!!!


Here I am striking a pose for Mommy in the shark. She loves the way it brings out the blue in my eyes.


I loved my sand Bumbo. Daddy dug a hole in the sand and sat me in it. Then he filled in the sand around me so the waves wouldn't knock me over when the waves came.


Daddy gave me my first surfing lesson today. I thought the waves were really cool.


I have been able to sit up all by myself for a few weeks, but I thought a video of me sitting in the surf all by myself would be more interesting than sitting in the living room floor.


This next video requires an explanation. Daddy likes to play this game. You bury your feet in the sand past your ankles. You can easily lift your feet out slowly, but it is impossible to jerk your feet out quickly. I guess it is his way of teaching Tyler science.

5 comments:

Grams said...

What a cute family I have. I loved all the pictures. So glad you had fun at the beach. Grams

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

what are you feeding that little guy? he is HUGE!! I LOVE IT!! such great pics of him at the beach!

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

love the music! i am adding itsy bitsy spider to our blog! how fun!

Auntie Emma said...

Blue, Oh my goodness, He is so sweet!! ~

Looks like fun, we are coming to Disney World this year. WE are very excited.

j*g*h*l*HOLLADAY said...

What a great day at the beach! I love your shark!---it does bring out your eyes! I'm loving your Weekend at Bernie's outfit!