Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Daddy and Mommy took me to downtown Winter Garden for the Halloween festival. It was 90 degrees outside, so I wasn't to excited about my padded monkey suit. But I looked really cute in it!


Daddy let me ride on his shoulders. What a nice Daddy!


Mommy promised that I could take my costume off if I posed for a picture. I was only a monkey for about 20 minutes. After that, they let me strip down to my diaper and be the New Years baby!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lincoln you are soo cute in that monkey suit I CANT wait to see u for thanksgiving and we will even take mommy and daddy too!!

Grams said...

The cutest monkey I have ever seen. Love you little monkey.

kimmi said...

i love the monkey outfit you look so cute!!was so glad i got to see and spend time with you while you were in pittsburgh...tell mommy and daddy hi and for them to give you tons of kisses from me

Aunt Nan said...

Lindoln you look cute as a monkey but it looks like daddy really has let his hair grow.