Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Aquatica and Spooktacular

Tyler and Kaelly were in Florida this weekend, so we celebrated by going to Aquatica for the afternoon. There are a couple of videos at the bottom of the post from Aquatica. It stinks that I can't put them up here were they belong.


Sea World has this really cool thing called Halloween Spooktacular the entire month of October. They have the park decorated and give away all kinds of treats to the kids (and kids at heart like Daddy and Mommy).


Tyler, Kaelly, and me in front of a big fish pumpkin.


I'm climbing a spooky tree, with a little help from Daddy!


I have my goodies. On to the next stop! Thanks, Sea World!


This kayak helps track my development. It seems like yesterday I could only sit on it for a second without falling off the side. Now I can walk all the way around it so easily.


Kaelly is so sweet to me. She lets me climb all over her without complaining.

No comments: