Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sara, Charlotte, Sebastian, and Me

Daddy and Mommy have to work this week, so Papa and Grams took me to Oklahoma. Uncle Mark and Aunt Karen were visiting Uncle Rusty and Aunt Nicky, so I got to see their twins, Charlotte and Sebastian. They will be one year old on August 7th.


Papa is trying to keep all of us together on one side of the table.


Charlotte had a really cool toy that I wanted.


Who will get the toy? I think it will be a toss-up.


I love having so many kids my size around!


The cousins on the couch. It's hard to believe I'm the baby of the group!


Finally, some alone time! Just kidding, we had a wonderful time with all the kiddos!

3 comments:

Aunt Nicky said...

We had lots of fun getting them all together. Miss you Lincoln, come back soon.

GRams said...

What a bunch of beautiful babies!!!! I like the handsome man in the background also.

Aunt Emma said...

Now that looks like it was a great time by all. Lots of beautiful babies.