Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 11, 2009

At the Beach with the Bakers

We had a great time at the beach. Daddy and the kids built a Southwest sand plane.


Emma kept me company while they worked on the plane.


Papa took me out in the water to wash off the sand.


Looking for the next big wave...


The wild bunch on the boards.


Daddy let me ride the waves. This one was a little too big to suit Mommy, but I didn't mind one bit.


Daddy and I have so much fun together. I am fearless.

4 comments:

Aunt Emma said...

You are a great beach goer!! Your confidence in everything just shows that you are showered with just the right amount of love and attention.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the memories of a great day. Love ya.

Grams said...

That comment was from your Grams.

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

check out those cheeks... love em!