Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Festival in Tuskahoma

I had so much fun at the Labor Day Festival. It is a festival that celebrates our family's Choctaw heritage. Papa, Grams, Uncle Rusty, Aunt Nicky, Aunt Tonya, Daddy, Mommy, Emma, Steven, Aiden, Sara, and I went to share in the festivities.

I loved riding the carnival rides. Aunt Tonya took me on the carousel.


Aiden and Steven took me on the buggy ride. We all sat up front so we could drive. I thought the steering wheel was really cool. I love hanging out with the boys!


Daddy and Mommy took me on the Ferris wheel. It was really high, but I wasn't scared one bit. I kept trying to stand up and look over the edge.


Taking a brief rest in the stroller.


What a great day! Thanks to all of Mommy's family for taking me to Tuskahoma. I can't wait to go back next year!

3 comments:

kimmi said...

such a cutie!!!

Grams said...

What a fun day!! I miss you Linc.

Unknown said...

I had such a fun day that day Lincoln U were so cute you loved the rides!!!Cant wait to see u again