Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hanging Out with Mommy

It is really hot in Florida, so Mommy and I have been playing in the nice, cool house. Mommy has a carousel that Aunt Nan bought her. When you give it a spin, it plays music. I think it is hysterical! I have quite a belly laugh going on!


I love to sit by the back door and dream about what I would do if wasn't so HOT! I was watching a lizard crawl around the back porch.


I have a new, crazy habit. I pull the curls behind my ears. If I keep it up, Mommy is going to cut them off. Here is a pic of my hair sticking straight out.


Another teeth shot. I love to smile for Mommy!


I usually crawl around the house saying, "Da da da da da da da da da da da", but Mommy has been working on me the past few days. Every once in awhile, I'll throw out a "Mom Mom Mom" to make her happy. It works!

Sorry I don't have any clothes on, Grams. I know you like to see me wearing clothes. Mommy did put clothes on me after my bath!

5 comments:

Grams said...

What a gorgeous happy baby. I love you Linc.

Grams said...

Thanks for posting new pictures, Mommy Beth. I love you all.

j*g*h*l*HOLLADAY said...

I LOVE the picture of Lincoln laughing...that is just priceless!! I can't believe his 1st birthday is right around the corner already!! Miss you guys!

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

Hey Lincoln! Our birthday first is coming up soon!! I hope you have a wonderful day! We are celebrating Sept 26th... when are you? -- Eli

Unknown said...

Hey Lincoln I love your laugh it is so cute one of the truest and cutest laughs I have ever heard I love you little man