Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Papa and Gram's Horse

This is a post dedicated to the horse at Papa and Gram's house. Sara and I have logged lots of miles on that poor pony.



I have the same horse in Florida, so when I got to Papa and Gram's house, I felt like I was home.



I jumped and jumped until everyone in the house knew the songs by heart.



It doesn't take much to entertain a 5 month old.



You can see Sara in the background moving in on her territory.



When Sara came over and flashed those gorgeous brown eyes at me, I knew it was time to let her have a turn.



Sara and I are good at sharing. I stood by her and watched her jump.



I finally got tired and hung out in the walker.



Here I am watching TV while Sara wears herself out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom and I are also easily entertained. We are just sitting here enjoying the pics. ET

Anonymous said...

Emma Nicole read the entire blog with me. It is so so cute. Just like my grandson. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I love you all so much. Grams